'Knowledge is dangerous. Once you know something, you can't get rid of it. You have to carry it. Always.' ~ Samantha Shannon, The Bone Season
Aussie follower.Thanks for the contest! :D
Aussie follower too! Aussie pride!!!, I think it's wonderful that there are more aussie readers blogging....AUSSIE RULES!
Good luck with your contest! Thanks for participating in mine and adding my button. I have added a link to your blog here and am your newest follower. You have a very unique name, I like it! :) Have a great weekend.
Aussie follower! Found you blog through Pure Imagination giveaway link :)
Woot! Another Aussie follower, just stumbled across your blog :D
OMG I love what's inside! :D
Aussie follower.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the contest! :D
Aussie follower too! Aussie pride!!!, I think it's wonderful that there are more aussie readers blogging....AUSSIE RULES!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your contest! Thanks for participating in mine and adding my button. I have added a link to your blog here and am your newest follower. You have a very unique name, I like it! :) Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteAussie follower! Found you blog through Pure Imagination giveaway link :)
ReplyDeleteWoot! Another Aussie follower, just stumbled across your blog :D
ReplyDeleteOMG I love what's inside! :D
ReplyDelete