These are not in any particular order. These are just 10 of
MY most anticipated books to be released in 2017. There are many more I am
looking forward to during the year, but these are sequels and continuations of
series, or authors that I have read and loved, and can’t wait to read more of.
There are so many continuations to series coming out and many more conclusions
to a series as well. But that’s enough of me blabbering on; let’s get on with
the list!
·
*Untitled (Throne of Glass #6) 9/17
I am sad that this series is coming to an
end, or at least for Celaena’s story to end. I have been reading this series
since back when book two, Crown of Midnight, was released, and have been
obsessed with this series, its world and its characters that Sarah has created.
After reading Throne of Glass I was completely hooked and have eagerly waited
for each installment to be released, and waiting for this last one is just
torture!
·
A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and
Roses #3) 5/17
Another book series of Sarah’s that is
concluding in 2017. However, there is to be SIX books set in this world, and Sarah
herself has stated that this is just the end of ONE storyline and that the next
three are focused on different characters in this same world. But still, I
don’t want Feyre’s story to end! Another torturous wait for us devoted fans!

·
The Song Rising (The Bone Season #3) 3/17
At least this book isn’t a conclusion, but it
is a long awaited sequel to a series that I had only recently discovered and
devoured. It’s been a long wait for this third book – 2 year apparently – but I
only got into it back in November last year and only have to wait until March
for this third book. And the best part about this series is that there are
going to be SEVEN books!

·
Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands #2) 3/17
I read Rebel of the Sands last year and
loved everything about it! But what I loved most was the vivid world building.
Imagine run down Western towns and weapons, mixed in with Arabian cities and
magic, and Voilà! You have the Rebel of the Sands world! This book was a huge
surprise for me in 2016.

P.S. I am not a fan of this cover change 😒
·
The Dark Calling (The Arcana Chronicles #6) 2017
Another conclusion to another great series.
I have followed a long with this story for years, and was afraid for a time
that it wouldn’t continue. But it did and now we are at the last book. At least
– fingers crossed – everything and everyone will finally have closure, and no
more of those heartbreaking cliffhangers!

·
Breath of Fire (The Kingmaker Chronicles #2) 1/17
I read A Promise of Fire back in *August
2016, and completely fell in love with it! It was a great fantasy read packed
with adventure, magic, laughter and romantic tension. And after finishing that
first book, I hopped online and pre-ordered book two straight away, it should
actually be arriving at my home fairly soon!

·
The Hunt (Devil’s Isle #3) 9/17
Another book series I started reading last
year and was hooked. But it was no surprise that I would love it, as I am a
huge fan of another of the author’s series…

·
Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) 4/17
I love Chloe’s writing; it’s always
hilarious and witty. I’ve been reading this series for a long, long, long, LONG
time; pretty much all the way back when it first started. This is the last book
of Merit and Ethan’s story, but the series is apparently not over. There is to
be a kind of spin-off series, set in the same world and city, involving some of
the same characters, just not a Merit and Ethan story. I honestly don’t care;
it’s by Chloe so I’ll read it!

·
*Untitled (Guild Hunter #9) 2017
This series is like my guilty pleasure. So
much action and chaos, sexy time and sexy characters, what more could you want?
This just feeds my obsessive appetite. I literally DEVOUR these installments.
·
King’s Cage (Red Queen #3) 2/17
To be honest, I was not a huge fan of Red
Queen. When Glass Sword came out I was contemplating not even reading it, but of
course I did and I’m glad of it! Glass Sword was a HUGE improvement from Red
Queen. I was shocked by how much I enjoyed it, and with how it ended. I just
really need the last book, it’s killing me!

Well, that’s the end of my most anticipated releases of
continuing series in 2017. I’ll make a list of my most anticipated NEW releases
of 2017 soon, because there are some I’m looking forward too! But I do hope you
enjoyed my list!
What are your most anticipated 2017 releases? If you have
any, or have made a post, just let me know down below in the comments. I’d love
to see what everyone else’s is!



No comments:
Post a Comment