A couple months back I pre-ordered the Tower of Dawn box curated by Mark the Page.
The particular box I ordered was the one without the book (as I had already pre-ordered a hardback copy). So this is the same box as the other one on offer, just slightly cheaper because it didn't come with the book inside it.
I'm excited to show what came in this box, so lets just move on with the unboxing!
First thing inside the box is the information card that lists all the boxes contents.
First actual item is a Chaol inspired candle by Novel Scents & Co.
It smells of chocolate, coconut and vanilla - Yum!
Second item is a Sam inspired soap by Behind the Pages.
the scent is rain, musk and oakmoss - man, does it smell amazing!
Next is a packet of loose tea by Bookish Teas and it's inspired by the 'Captain of the Guard' ;)
Rooibos with Chocolate and coconut.
This next item is by Till and Dill. Just look how cute this Fleet Foot bookmark is :D
It's so adorable!
Next is this cool reversible book sleeve by Blurring Pages.
I'm really digging the black side with the scale-like pattern.
Up next is this cool quoted tote bag by Ink & Wonder Designs.
Love the art design of this one!
And, Finally, the last item inside this box is an illustration of Aelin and Rowan by Jo Painter.
Another gorgeous piece of art!
And here are all the boxes contents together.
This box contained some pretty high quality stuff (as Mark the Page boxes usually do) that I cant wait to use when I finally get around to reading Tower of Dawn.
Donna really out did herself with this box!
If you'd like more information on this subscription box, then check out the links below!
Keep a look out for more future unboxings!

No comments:
Post a Comment